Thursday, April 9, 2009

Making money online (2 months later)

Well, 2 months later after I embarked on the hype of making money online I have made: zilch, zero, nada, niente, nothing.

I haven't made a dime, but I am cool with that, I really took the time to learn as much as possible about making money online, adsense, affiliate market, CPC, PPC, PLR, and a lot more stuff. I know that our teachers out there (Grizzly, Court) wants us to take action. but I am very perfectionist and I really hate to start stuff half A$$. some people will get discourage quick, not me. I am learning as much as possible so I could apply my knowlegde in my projects. 2 months ago I did know nothing, today I have a very reasonable understanding of Internet Marketing and finally is time to put my knowledge to the test. I just started a new blog and I will be following it very closely for the results. The site is called how to fix my credit, and if you are having problems with your credit or you want to start building your credit, that's the place to start!

talk to you later.

No comments: